Are you wondering if it is possible to recover data from Kingston SSD drive? If you are looking for any solution for Kingston SSD data recovery, this article will introduce a data recovery program with which you are able to recover data from any SSD drive including Kingston SSD in following situations:
iCare Data Recovery is data recovery software, which is compatible with all brands of SSD drives. Therefore, you can follow the guide below to recover data from Kingston SSD drive:
Step1. Free download and install iCare Data Recovery on Windows computer. Launch the data recovery software and choose a proper scan mode.
Step2. Choose the Kingston SSD drive as aim disk and then wait the software to scan it to search lost files.
Step3. Preview files after scanning and then save the lost files to another drive.
When you delete a file from Kingston SSD drive, the data is not erased permanently but it will be moved to recycle bin. However, if you delete files from recycle bin, the data will be deleted permanently unless you can use data recovery software to get deleted file back. iCare Data Recovery enables you to undelete files when all data has been erased permanently after emptying recycle bin.
You accidentally format Kingston SSD drive and lose everything on it? Calm down! Formatting only prepares the disk space for new data storage, but the true data will not be erased completely before new data is written to the space. Therefore, you can use iCare Data Recovery to recover data after reformat Kingston SSD drive by mistake or due to other reasons.
You may also use a Kingston external SSD drive for data storage or backup. iCare Data Recovery also allows you to recover data when you meet data loss problem on Kingston external SSD drive in following situation:
1. You are able to recover deleted files from Kingston external SSD drive
2. You can restore files from reformatted external SSD Kingston drive
3. You can retrieve files when Kingston external SSD drive has RAW format not formatted error.
4. The software supports to recover files from Kingston external SSD even when it is not recognized by computer.
5. You are able to recover files from Kingston external SSD drive on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2000, etc.
Sometimes, Kingston SSD might show normally on your computer, but the problem is that it is not accessible. A disk drive might become inaccessible due to many reasons, so you may find that you are unable to open your Kingston SSD drive in different situations. Windows PC might report different messages when a Kingston SSD drive is not accessible. If you cannot access a Kingston SSD drive and get following error messages, you can use iCare Data Recovery to extract all inaccessible data from the Kingston SSD drive:
Also read: How to fix kingston ssd not detected error
Doesn't Kingston SSD drive show up in My Computer or Disk Management when you attempt to open it on your PC? It seems that it is a quite terrible situations because the Kingston SSD drive is not recognized by PC. What can you do to get back all unreadable data? Here are some possible reasons that may cause your Kingston SSD drive not to be recognized by Windows computer:
1. Kingston SSD drive is corrupted due to virus infection. If you have not installed any anti-virus software on your computer or the antivirus software is expired，your computer is easily infected with virus. Sometimes, your computer might be attacked by virus even you have installed antivirus software on your computer. You can run antivirus software to perform deep scan on all drives on your computer to erase all viruses. In order to protect your Kingston SSD drive from being infected with virus, you had better not visit those unsafe website or open unsafe links on your computer.
2. Kingston SSD drive might stop working normally when it contains too many bad sectors. You can run Windows built-in Error-checking tool to check and repair bad sectors to avoid such kind of problem.
3. Kingston SSD drive is corrupted due to sudden power outage. Probably, your are writing data to Kingston SSD drive, but your computer shuts down or reboots all of a sudden. It might cause Kingston SSD drive file system corruption, in which situation the Kingston SSD drive might be unable to show on computer.
If Kingston SSD drive cannot show up due to similar reasons above, you should stop performing any operation to fix the problem before recovering all inaccessible data. In this situation, any improper operation might cause data to be lost forever.
iCare Data Recovery provides a read-only solution for Kingston SSD drive data recovery as long as the SSD is not physically damaged or the data is not overwritten by new data. With help of this data recovery software, you are able to recover any file such as photos, videos, music, emails, documents, etc from Kingston SSD drive. This software also supports other brands of SSD drives.
Last updated on Nov 01, 2022