Are you still upset with data loss problem on Crucial SSD drive? Today, it is no longer a problem to recover lost files from Crucial Solid State drive or any other storage media when you encounter any data loss crisis. You just need to select a data recovery tool that is able to work on Crucial SSD drive if you face data loss problem on Crucial SSD due to following reasons:
Step1. Free download and install iCare Data Recovery on your computer. Launch the software and select a proper scan mode.
Step2. Choose the Crucial SSD drive as aim disk and then wait the software to scan it to search lost files.
Step3. Preview files after scanning and then save the lost files to another drive.
It is not a difficult thing to undelete files if the deleted files were moved to recycle bin after deleting from Crucial SSD drive. The reason why you feel it difficult to get back deleted files is that deleted data was not moved to recycle bin or you accidentally emptied recycle bin, in which situation you need to rely on data recovery software to restore the deleted files from Crucial SSD drive.
With iCare Data Recovery, you are able to undo format Crucial SSD drive after formatting it by mistake or due to other reasons. This data recovery software enables you to recover files after format or reformat Crucial SSD drive. What you need to do is to avoid writing new data to the formatted SSD drive.
Different from mistakenly formatting, it seems like that you have no choice when Crucial SSD drive requires formatting on your computer. When you are unable to read data from a RAW Crucial SSD drive that requires formatting on your computer, you had better not format it if you have important data on the SSD. iCare Data Recovery has the function of recovering inaccessible files from RAW file system unformatted Crucial SSD drive.
If a Crucial SSD drive is undetected by PC, probably it is corrupted or damaged. The first thing you can do is to go to Disk Management to check if the Crucial SSD drive is recognized there. As long as the Crucial SSD drive is not physically damaged, iCare Data Recovery is able to recover files from SSD drive when it becomes undetected by PC due to any reason.
SSD drive is usually famous for its fast reading / writing speed. If you find that file transferring process becomes quite slowly on your Crucial SSD drive, you should pay attention if the SSD drive is corrupted. For example, if it takes a long time to copy or write files on your Crucial SSD drive, probably the SSD drive has some problems. Usually, it might be a sign for Crucial SSD drive failure when data reading or writing process becomes quite slowly. If you receive any warning related to hard drive failure, you had better backup up data to another drive to avoid unexpected data loss.
Have you ever received any message to alert you that data is corrupted when you attempt to read some data on your Crucial SSD drive? You should know that disk drive corruption and data corruption are different. When a Crucial SSD drive is corrupted, the data stored on the SSD drive might still be intact but becomes inaccessible. In this situation, you are unable to run iCare Data Recovery to get back all inaccessible data such as videos, emails, Microsoft documents, MP3 files, etc from the corrupted Crucial SSD drive. However, if data is corrupted on the Crucial SSD drive, you might be unable to recover it. Even if you can run data recovery software to perform lots file recovery, the recovered data might be still corrupted because iCare Data Recovery is a read-only data recovery tool which only recover original files without modifying or repairing any data.
Here are some possible reasons that might cause data corruption on Crucial SSD drive:
1. Data is corrupted due to virus infection. Virus is able to cause many troubles. For example, it might cause Windows system crash, in which situation you may be unable to boot your computer normally. Or it might corrupt the file system of your Crucial SSD drive and makes it inaccessible. The worst situation is that virus infection might corrupt the data stored on your Crucial SSD drive, in which situation you cannot recover the corrupted files. If it causes any trouble due to virus infection, you had better run antivirus software to remove all viruses.
2. Data is corrupted due to improper operation. Improper operation might cause data corruption and makes it inaccessible.
Have you ever removed your Crucial external SSD drive improperly from your computer? Sometimes, improper removal of an external SSD drive might result it external SSD corruption and data loss. Usually, it is possible to lose data from Crucial external SSD drive when you remove Crucial SSD from computer in following situations:
1. You accidentally remove Crucial external SSD drive from Windows computer when you are moving files from the external SSD to your computer.
2. You unplug Crucial external SSD drive to your computer unsafely without click "Safely remove hardware". Usually, it does not cause harm to your Crucial external SSD drive if you only remove it unsafely for several times. However, it might cause hurt if you always remove an external device unsafely from computer.
3. Your computer turns off suddenly due to power outage when you plug your Crucial external SSD drive to the Windows system for data storage or transferring.
If it cause data loss after improper removal of Crucial external SSD drive, iCare Data Recovery is able to deep scan the Crucial external SSD for data recovery. You just need to plug the Crucial external SSD to a Windows computer like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, etc because this software is a Windows-based data recovery program.
Crucial is an American Corporation, which belongs to Micron Technology Inc. Crucial Corporation mainly produces Solid State drives and memory. So far, Crucial SSD drive and memory have been available for desktop, notebook, Server and work station and more. You can visit Crucial official website or go their shops to buy any Crucial products.
Last updated on Aug 30, 2021