FAQ: CF Card Accidentally Formatted
Question: Can you help you to recover my files from accidentally formatted CF card?
Solution: Recover data after formatting memory card with recovery tool - iCare Data Recovery.
iCare Data Recovery software is formatted memory card photo recovery software for Windows which can work on almost all Windows PC.
This is a FAQ about CF card formatted recovery.
CF data recovery : What happended to my CF card?
When inquiring "CF card accidentally formatted", you probably perfomed FORMAT (no matter quick format or regular format) and you lost your files. Or you might encountered the error "cf card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?" Is there any chance of cf card formatted recovery? The answer is yes. But you need some special tool to perform the unformat, like iCare Data Recovery Pro which has a recovery module named "Format Recovery". We need to tell you the truth that there is no freeware for unformat available on the recovery software market. iCare Data Recovery is quite price competitive but also with powerful unformat file recovery ability. Mistakenly formatted CF card when card warns not formatted message? If so, the most important thing is that you should stop adding any new data to the card.
All you have do to is to download it on the website, run it on a Windows based plantform and then connet your device which CF card is in and then to search files with iCare Data Recovery "Format Recovery".
Tips for CF card recovery: if your PC ever noticed you "the dirve is not formatted" and you did not perform the format, be free to try another module "Advanced Recovery".
CF card (Compact Flash) was originally a kind of portable electronic devices used for data storage devices. As a storage device, which revolutionized the use of a flash memory, the first time in 1994, produced by SanDisk Corporation and developed a related specifications. At present, it is the physical format has been used in a variety of devices. From the appearance on the CF card can be divided into two types: CF I-type card and later some of CF II-type cards. From the speed it can be divided into CF card, high-speed CF card (CF + / CF 2.0 specifications), a faster CF 3.0 standard has also been adopted in 2005. CF II slot-type is mainly used for mini hard drives and some other equipment.
All CF card devices like camera, cellphone etc. are supported when running format recovery. All you have to do is to connet CF card to a Windows PC and run recovery.
You can also use the data recovery software to restore files when you format micro SD card by mistake or when micro SD card requires formatting.
- Recover deleted photo from SD Card
- Recover photo from formatted sd card
- Recover data from formatted hard drive
- Recover data from formatted memory card
- Recover deleted data from memory card
- Raw file system
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data formatted usb flash drive
- Raw file system external drive
- External hard drive raw not formatted
- Deleted file recovery
- Memory card raw format
- Accidentally formatted memory card
- Free format recovery
- Accidentally formatted external disk
- SD card raw format
- Not formatted SD Micro SD card
- Hard disk drive raw format recovery
- Accidentally formatted usb drive
- Portable disk asking reformat
- External drive raw file system damaged
- Accidentally formatted sd card micro sd
- Drive formatted data recovery
- Formatted exteranl hdd by mistake