RAW Micro sd card not formatted error
Micro sd card not formatted is a common problem that we may meet with mobile phone. The reasons that Micro sd card not formatted error occur are very complex, maybe the reading part or head of the micro sd card has been damaged, so it's not accessable, or you format sd card accidently or virus has attacked your Micro sd card, it doesn't work. When you turn on your cellphone or connect the tf card to your PC, there may be an error saying that micro sd card is not formatted, do you want to format it now? In this situation, you can perform micro SD card RAW format recovery by relying on the data recovery software.
Why iCare Data Recovery - Real User's Feedback
Steps to Recover Files from unformatted micro SD card tf card in raw filesystem
Step1. Connect the unformatted micro SD card to your computer. Download and install the data recovery software. Launch the software and select a recovery module.
Step2. Choose the micro SD card and let the software scan it for lost files. You just need to wait when the software is scanning.
Step3. You can preview the files after scanning. Then, you can select the files you want to recover and save them.
What can we do if we face Micro sd card has not formatted error?
Don't worry, iCare Data Recovery can help recover video photo image files off the not working micro sd card.
iCare Data Recovery software is a free micro SD card recovery program which can recover files from SD card that shows not formatted error. It helps perform micro SD card not formatted error recovery in Windows XP, Windows 7/8 and Windows Vista.
Below here are bhe corporatiion situations:
Recover files from SD card not formatted error
- Micro SD card is blank and has unsupported file system
- MicroSD card is damaged or corrupted
- > Micro SD card access is denied
- Micro SD card is unreadable / inaccessible
- Recover photos when you want to convert RAW unformatted microSD to FAT32
iCare Data Recovery software enables you to recover photos videos music from all brands of micro SD card such as Transcend, Samsung, Kingston, Lexar, SanDisk, Toshiba, etc.
Is it possible to recover data from micro sd card not formatted error?
"Micro sd card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?", or sometimes the micro sd card is not recognized or detected in your cell phone. It's not accessable? Micro sd card is asking for formatting in phone? When you face micro sd card not formatted problem, sometimes you cannot copy anything in it, you can't read, can't get your files. Then, can you format the micro SD card in this situation? What if you formatted memory card by mistake?
Do these problems occur frequently to your tf card? Memory card has unformatted error, will I lose data if I reformat the micro sd memory card? Why does my micro sd want to reformat? How to recover pictures from memory card when micro SD card needs format? Can I format micro SD card without losing data?
Here shows the similar error that would occur on a hard disk drive with the format error:
Format it or not? Your data is no longer accessible to you any way. Under such not formatted error message when your micro sd card or sd card is in raw format, you need a software like iCare Data Recovery to restore data from the raw format memory card tf.
Formatting Micro SD Card without Losing Data
Are you still wondering if you can format the micro SD card without losing any data when it reports not formatted error? In fact, formatting does not erase data from the SD card permanently. Here are two situations for unformatted SD card data recovery and error fixing:
1. Recover data off SD card without formatting
Usually, it is strongly recommended you to use iCare Data Recovery to get back files first of all before you can format the TF card to fix not formatted error. When all data you need has been recovered, you can format the card as you like.
2. Accidentally formatting micro SD card before data recovery
Mistakenly formatting micro SD card before getting back lost files? Can you unformat micro SD card? In this situation, the most important thing is that you should stop adding any new data to the formatted SD card. Then, you can use iCare Data Recovery to recover files from the formatted SD card too.
I had once met Micro sd card not formatted error, that day I wanted to see some photos in my Micro sd card, so I excitedly plug my micro sd card into my computer, but the only thing I got is a letter saying that the micro sd card is not formatted, do you want to format it now? I tried several times, but it's still not accessable. Untill I found iCare Data Recovery, I settled the problem. It helps me recover deleted photos from memory card free.
What is Micro sd card?
Micro sd card is a kind convenient device for us to transfer things, nowadays, it's very useful for us, we may store our photos, pictures, films, musics, even our works, so it's very useful, it can store in different files.
- usb stick not formatted
- Pen drive is not working
- Memory card photo recovery
- usb flash drive format recovery
- memory card not formatted error
Home > Products > iCare Data Recovery Pro > Fix Errors > Howto > Format Recovery > TF Micro sd card raw not formatted
- Recover deleted photo from SD Card
- Recover photo from formatted sd card
- Recover data from formatted hard drive
- Recover data from formatted memory card
- Recover deleted data from memory card
- Raw file system
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data formatted usb flash drive
- Raw file system external drive
- External hard drive raw not formatted
- Deleted file recovery
- Micro sd card raw not formatted
- Recover data after format memory card
- Raw usb flash drive not formatted
- Flash drive format recovery
- Recover data after format
- Sandisk Cruzer raw not formatted
- External hard drive not formatted
- Convert raw file system ntfs
- Recover files from formatted usb drive
- Blackberry deleted file recovery
- Recover image from memory card
- Usb memory stick not formatted
- SD card reformat recovery
- Flash memory raw not formatted
- Reformatted sd card data recovery