How to recover files from Western Digital hard drive in Windows 7?
Western Digital hard disk data recovery on Windows 7 is to rescue files stored from a Western Digital hard disk on a computer or laptop that runs Windows 7 operating system.
Simply, Western Digital hard disk data may get lost due to formatting, deleting, virus infection, partition lost, bad sectors, not formatted error, and disk cannot be recognized and more other reasons. For this kind of data loss problem, users can download data recovery software from Internet to perform a DIY data recovery. If you want to recover hard disk data by yourself, it is necessary to search for a reliable and useful data recovery software. iCare Data Recovery is an easy-to-use and powerful recovery program for Western Digital hard disk. You can recover all types of files on Western Digital hard disk on Windows OS with original quality.
Step1.Free download iCare Data Recovery and install it on your computer. Run the software and select a proper recovery module.
Step2. Select the disk partition where data was lost and click "Recover" button.
Step3. Wait patiently before the scanning process is finished.
Step4. Preview the files that have been found after scanning. Then choose the files you want to recover and click "Save Files" button to save the selected files.
You formatted WD hard drive in Windows 7 and got all data stored on this drive to be lost? A removable was failed to be formatted since Windows 7 format exfat not available? Format recovery for Western Digital hard disk in Windows 7 can be accomplished by format recovery tool iCare Data Recovery.
As a professional and powerful data recovery program for hard disk data recovery, iCare Data Recovery has following features.
1. Works on all brand of hard drive on Windows OS
In addition to recover files from Western Digital hard drive on Windows 7 OS, iCare Data Recovery also allows you to recover files from other brands of hard disks like Samsung, Seagate, Maxtor, etc on all Windows XP, Windows Vista and more.
2. Recover hard disk data lost due to any situation
With iCare Data Recovery, you are able to recover files when they get lost due to any reason like shift deleted file recovery, accidental formatting recovery, disk not formatted error recovery, RAW drive recovery, bad sectors, and more other unknown reasons.
3. 4 recovery modules for different data loss situations.
4 data recovery modules are available on iCare Data Recovery, which are suitable for different data loss cases.
* Lost Partition Recovery – recover files from lost or deleted disk partition.
* Advanced Files Recovery – recover files that have been deleted from hard disk by pressing Delete key or Shift + Delete keys or recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin.
* Format Recovery – recover files from formatted hard disk partition.
* Deep scan recovery – recover files from disk partition in all situations such as recover emptied recycle bin, recover data when disk drive shows not formatted error, RAW drive error, bad sectors, or when disk partition is inaccessible.
4. Recovering all types of files from WD HDD
iCare Data Recovery supports to recover more than 100 types of files including recovery for excel, word, ppt, video, music, images, etc.
5. Preview files before recovering them
You are allowed to preview the found files when scanning process is completed, thus you can evaluate the quality of found files. If you are satisfied with the found files, you can recover them in batch. If you are not satisfied with the found files, you may be able to go back to rescan the hard disk to find more lost files.
Works for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Windows 8
iCare Data Recovery Pro : powerful all in one rescue software for Windows All OS