February 22, 2016 – iCare Recovery has launched a new campaign that allows everyone to have a chance to earn money from free code to 2000$ simply by creating awesome How-to videos of iCare Data Recovery Free on YouTube. And this activity will be valid from this February, 22 to March 31, 2016.
In order to attract more people to test iCare software and teach more users how to use such software, iCare Recovery has hosted a money-making activity that needs people to make outstanding How-to videos of iCare Data Recovery Free which allows everyone to recover lost data for free after unexpected delete, format, reformat, RAW file system problems, drive not formatted error problems and the like device data loss troubles.
Here are some important points about the YouTube videos:
* Describe how you recover lost device files step by step, like how to recover deleted photos from camera SD card.
* Include the https://www.icare-recovery.com in the video description.
* Use the following title to describe your youtube .
* Upload the finished video to your own YouTube Channel and send the newly created link to the support team: email@example.com
And then, iCare Recovery will check the posted YouTube video and decide on whether the video should win an award and how much money this video should get according to the video quality, the video hit rate and video sharing and transmitting rate, etc. Everyone that uploads a How-to video does have chances to win up to 2000$.
*Want to have a try? Go download iCare Data Recovery Free here: https://www.icare-recovery.com/data-recovery-free.html
*This activity will be ended in this March, 31, 2016.
*Please send request for a reward to firstname.lastname@example.org once your video has been uploaded.
Here are some topics we show you as examples that you may use for the video:
* how to recover data after format
* how to recover photos after format sd card
* how to recover data after delete by mistake
* how to undo quick format
* how to recover photo video from camera sd card
* how to recover data from micro sd card
* how to recover data from memory card
* how to recover files from emptied recycle bin
* how to recover files from Windows 10
* how to recover data from cellphone after delete
* how to recover deleted photos from android
* how to recover data from external hard drive
* how to recover deleted data from usb flash drive
* how to recover data from a formatted drive
* how to recover deleted data from cf card
* how to recover data after antivirus software removed folders files
No matter whether you win the money with your made YouTube videos, once you do have joined this activity, you are surely able to get a free code of iCare Data Recovery Pro to recover deleted or lost photos, documents, videos, messages, contacts, mails and more files from commonly used USB hard drives, flash drives, camera or mobile phone SD cards, CF cards, Micro SD cards and more storage devices.
iCare Data Recovery Free, as a free and effective data recovery solution that currently offers 1GB free data recovery, has been designed with three data recovery modes, include Deep Scan Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery and Deleted File Recovery, to help you cope with different storage device data recovery problems. For example, when you do have deleted or shifted PPT files, Excel files, TXT files and the like files off from computer internal/external hard drives, this iCare software can help recover these deleted files back as many as possible. When you do have formatted flash drives, pen drives, SD cards and more devices without data backups, this software allows you to deeply scan everything desired back and recover it with success. When your camera or mobile phone SD cards, CF cards, Micro SD card become RAW and inaccessible, this software also help you take your desired memory card contents back before converting RAW to FAT32. When your hard drive or memory card is asking you to format before any access, this software also helps rescue your precious information back before any format. Overall, iCare Data Recovery Free is what you are looking for to take the lost or deleted storage device data back for free.