Every disk partition shows as a NTFS or FA32 partition on Windows 10 operating system when you install a hard disk and divide it into several partitions on your computer. However, you may find that hard disk partition does not show up sometimes on Windows 10 OS. Why? Is there any way to fix the problem? How can you recover all inaccessible data from an unrecognized hard drive on Windows 10? This article will introduce solution for hard drive data recovery on Windows 10 in following situations:
When Windows 10 is unable to detect the hard drive on your computer, how to recover permanently deleted files on the hard drive? This page will share solution for Windows 10 lost data recovery when hard drive does not work on it.
When any brand of hard drive is not recognized by Windows 10, you can use iCare Data Recovery to recover inaccessible data by following steps below:
Step1. Free download and install iCare Data Recovery on Windows 10 computer. Then, run the software and select a proper scan mode.
Step2. Choose the hard drive and then wait the software to deep scan it to search lost files.
Step3. You can preview files after scanning and then save the lost files to another drive.
Sometimes, hard disk partition disappeared on your computer, so you are unable to read any data from the partition. Sometimes, the hard disk partition might still show up on Windows 10 operating system, but the problem is that it shows unrecognized format and becomes inaccessible. For instance:
When hard drive shows unrecognized format on Windows 10, you may try iCare Data Recovery to restore all inaccessible data from the disk partition. This data recovery software supports all types of hard drives for data recovery when it has unrecognized format on Windows 10 OS or other Windows computer.
1. If hard disk partition is not showing up on My Computer, you can go to Disk Management to see if the partition shows up there. You can try to initialize or format the partition to fix the problem if it still shows up under Disk Management.
2. If the hard disk partition is not recognized on My Computer or Disk Management, you may repartition the hard drive after recovering all lost files by using iCare Data Recovery. It is very important to backup all precious data to another storage media such as an external hard drive before repartitioning the hard disk.
3. If hard disk partitions is showing up as a RAW drive or unknown device, you can reformat the hard disk partition after data recovery. Sometimes, you may find that Windows 10 was unable to complete the format on the hard disk partition. In this situation, you can rely on professional format software to reformat the disk partition to fix the error.
1. Hard drive is corrupted due to improper operation, so Windows 10 operating system does not recognize is as a normal disk partition.
2. The file system of the hard drive is corrupted due to virus infection. Windows 10 only recognizes NTFS file system and FAT32 file system, so hard disk drive might be unrecognized by Windows 10 when its file system is corrupted.
3. Hard drive contains bad sectors. When data is stored on bad sectors, your hard drive might be unreadable on Windows 10 computer.
4. Hard drive is corrupted due to sudden Windows system crash such as blue screen of death, power outage, etc.
Seagate hard drive is compatible with all Windows computer. When you install a Seagate hard drive on Windows 10 operating system, you need to format it into NTFS or FAT32 file system to make it work normally. If a Seagate hard drive becomes unrecognized by Windows 10, you can also use iCare Data Recovery to restore all previous inaccessible data from the unrecognized disk partition. This software also supports to recover data from unrecognized Seagate external hard drive on Windows 10 operating system.
WD hard drive is not showing up on Windows 10 OS when you attempt to read some important data from it? Do you need to perform WD hard drive data recovery when it is not detected by Windows 10? If you have made a copy for all data stored on the hard drive, you will not feel upset when it is not showing up on computer. As a matter of fact, even if you do not have any backup, you are still able to recover files from an undetectable WD hard drive on Windows 10 by using iCare Data Recovery.
Toshiba hard drive is not so popular as Seagate and Western Digital hard drive, but many computer users like to use a Toshiba hard drive. Today’s hard drive has a larger and larger capacity which is from 500GB to 4TB or even more, so it will be a huge data loss if a Toshiba hard drive is not detected by Windows 10 operating system. No matter how much data has been lost from Toshiba hard drive, you can use iCare Data Recovery to recover data on Toshiba hard drive on Windows 10 even if it is not showing up on computer.
In conclusion, iCare Data Recovery enables you to restore inaccessible data from any brand of hard drive like Samsung, Seagate, WD, Toshiba, Transcend, Silicon Power, Hitachi, Maxtor, etc on Windows 10 on any computer such as Dell computer, HP computer, Samsung PC, Acer computer, Sony laptop, Lenovo computer, etc.
You probably often plug an external hard drive to your computer in order to read, write or transfer data. However, your PC will fail to detect the external hard drive sometimes due to different reasons. You can use iCare Data Recovery to recover data from external hard drive when it is not recognized by your computer that runs Windows 10 operating system or other Windows OS.