Lost precious pictures from Pentax digital camera after mistakenly deleting? Accidentally format Pentax digital memory card and erase all data? All files become not accessible on Pentax digital camera? Pentax camera memory card is corrupted because it is not recognized by computer? You probably encounter different situations for Pentax digital camera data loss. However, you do not have to worry when precious photos get lost from your Pentax digital camera because all lost data only becomes inaccessible. The data will be permanently erased from your Pentax digital camera only when it is overwritten by new added data. Therefore, it is very important to get back all lost files before adding any new file.
Minolta Digital Camera Photo Recovery Software Download
You can free download iCare Data Recovery Pro to restore all kinds of lost files from Pentax digital camera memory card.
iCare Data Recovery allows you to deep scan the Pentax camera memory card to search and recover all data.
You can easily get the pictures after capturing by Pentax digital camera. Usually, you can preview images at once when you use your Pentax digital camera to capture pictures. If you are not satisfied with the pictures, you just need to select them and press Delete button to erase all unnecessary pictures. Of course, you can also delete pictures after connecting the Pentax digital camera to your computer. Usually, computer will recognize the memory card for Pentax digital camera as a removable disk, on which you can copy, write, delete, and rename files, etc.
What you should pay attention is that files deleted from Pentax digital camera will be erased immediately without being move to any trash box, so it will be difficult to undelete files unless you can use a data recovery program.
If you need to format memory card for Pentax digital camera, you had better copy all data to another storage media before formatting. Formatting will erase the memory card, so you might lose all data after formatting. You can perform format to memory card on your Pentax digital camera or connect the card to your computer. When you decide to format Pentax digital camera memory card, you should pay attention to following points:
1. It will erase everything stored on the memory card and mark every sector of the memory card as empty. It is usually not easy to recover data after format, so you had better think it carefully when you attempt to format Pentax digital camera memory card.
2. If you want to perform format option on Pentax digital camera, you can click "Menu" option and then select "Format" option. Some other brands of digital cameras might show "Initialize" option.
3. If you just want to delete all data from Pentax digital camera memory card, you had better select "Delete All" option to erase all files rather than format the memory card.
4. You should not remove the memory card or turn off your Pentax digital camera during formatting. Otherwise, it might cause unexpected damage to the memory card or camera.
5. Whether you format Pentax digital camera memory card on your Windows computer or Mac computer, you should format the memory card into proper file system that is compatible with Pentax digital camera.
A memory card is necessary for a digital camera, with which you can save data when you take pictures. Usually, SD card is compatible with Pentax digital camera. However, you may be unable to save data when an SD card is corrupted. Even worse, you are not able to access previous data from a corrupted SD card for Pentax digital camera or when the SD card is not recognized by the camera or computer.
Although digital camera is widely used by many people, some customers do not have much knowledge on how to use a digital camera to take pictures. Here are some tips for Pentax digital camera new users:
1. There are various brands of digital cameras, but the same icons on different digital cameras have the same function. Therefore, if you can know clearly the function that each icon stands for, you will find it easy to hand your Pentax digital camera.
2. You have to make sure that you have inserted a proper memory card into your Pentax digital camera, so that you can take photos normally.
3. There are different choices on your Pentax digital camera when you use it to take photos. There is no other way but to use the digital camera frequently if you want to be familiar with those choices.
It is a common situation that you may make mistake if you have never used a digital camera, but you should stop taking pictures if you lose any important data from your Pentax digital camera due to mistake.
Pentax was founded in 1919 in Japan. Pentax is specialized in optics market, which mainly develops digital cameras, lens and medical optical instrument and so on. Some popular Pentax digital camera models include, Pentax K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-30, K-50, K-500, K-r, MX-1, LS465, RZ18, WG-1, WG-1, WG-2, VS20, etc.
SD Card Recovery
Popular on iCare