It is an exciting thing to own a Panasonic Lumix digital camera, but you may be upset if all precious photos get lost on your Panasonic Lumix digital camera due to this or that kind of reasons.
Possible causes for Panasonic camera data loss:
Panasonic Lumix Camera Data Recovery Software Download
If you meet any of data loss problems on Panasonic Lumix digital camera, you can free download iCare Data Recovery to recover files.
iCare Data Recovery helps deep scan the Panasonic Lumix camera memory card and recover all kinds of lost files in batch.
Usually, all photos, videos or other files will be stored on a memory card inserted in your Panasonic Lumix digital camera. Sometimes, you might delete files on your Panasonic Lumix digital camera, in which situation the deleted data will be erased immediately. Here are some possible situations that you may delete files from memory card for Panasonic Lumix digital camera:
1. You probably delete files by mistake when you are viewing photos on your Panasonic ">Lumix digital camera. After capturing pictures, you are able to view them on your digital camera. However, you may mistakenly select the wrong option after selecting some photos.
2. Sometimes, you may delete some files on purpose because you consider them as unimportant data. However, everything is too late when you realize that you still need them after deleting.
3. You can also delete files from Panasonic Lumix digital camera memory card after connecting it to your computer. Probably, you connect the memory card to your computer in order to transfer or backup data, but you mistakenly press Delete or Shift + Delete button on the keyboard of your computer.
Whether you delete files on Panasonic Lumix digital camera or after connecting it to a computer, you need to rely on data recovery software if you want to undelete files.
Do you think that all data will never get lost as long as you do not delete it from Panasonic Lumix digital camera? In addition to mistaken deletion, you may run into data loss problem due to formatting:
1. Apart from mistaken deletion, you may also mistakenly format memory card for Panasonic Lumix digital camera. Today’s digital camera allows you to perform format easily on the camera However, you have no chance to regret once you confirm to format the memory card on your Panasonic Lumix digital camera.
2. You can also format a Panasonic Lumix digital camera memory card on your computer. When you insert the Panasonic Lumix digital camera to your Windows computer, the memory card will be recognized as a removable disk. Windows system allows you to complete format or quick format the memory card as you like.
3. Panasonic Lumix digital camera recognize SD card as RAW drive and asks you to reformat SD card before you can use it. In this situation, somebody might format the SD card for Panasonic Lumix digital camera because they want to access the card normally.
SD card is widely used for Panasonic digital camera. However, an SD card might be corrupted due to many reasons, in which situation you may fail to access or save data to the SD card for Panasonic digital camera. Here are some possible reasons that might result in Panasonic digital camera SD card corruption:
1. You remove SD card without switching off Panasonic digital camera. Sometimes, you may need to remove SD card out of your Panasonic digital camera. Please remember to switch off the camera first of all.
2. You unplug SD card to computer without safely remove it. Every time you plug your SD card to computer for data storage or transferring, you should safely remove it when you no longer need to use it. It might cause SD card corruption if you often remove the SD card unsafely.
3. You use Panasonic digital camera to take photos when SD card is full. If SD card is nearly full, you had better not take photos any more.
Panasonic Lumix digital camera was developed and manufactured by Panasonic. Lumix is the brand of Panasonic digital cameras. You can find different types of Panasonic Lumix digital cameras such as Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS20, Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7K and more. Usually, a Panasonic Lumix digital camera is compatible with all brands of SD card including SanDisk, Samsung, Toshiba, Lexar, Transcend, Kingston, etc.