How to recover deleted emails, contacts or other items in Microsoft outlook 2003? You may delete an item in Microsoft outlook 2003 in two situations. In one situation, you simply select the items and click delete option. And in the other situation, you probably select the items and press Shift + Delete keys to delete them. Whether you delete items from Microsoft outlook 2003 due to mistake or on purpose, you have chance to restore all information deleted by clicking delete option or pressing Shift + Delete keys.
If you often use Microsoft outlook 2003, the best way to prevent unexpected data loss due to mistakenly deletion is to make a backup. If you always backup important emails, contacts and all other items, you can easily restore mistakenly deleted items from backup in Microsoft outlook 2003.
Solution to backup emails in Microsoft outlook 2003:
1. Close all programs such as outlook, Microsoft Exchange or Windows messenger related to emails.
2. Click "Start" button =>>"Settings" =>> open "Control Panel" window =>> double click "Email" icon to open the "Properties" of outlook =>> click "showing configuration files" button.
3. Click "appropriate configuration files" and then click "Properties" button.
4. Click "Documents" button and then select the folder you want to backup.
5. Click "Settings" button and to set the path and file name of backup folder.
6. Close all Windows and you can find the backup data (pst files) in "My Computer" or "Files Explorer".
With backup, you can easily restore any item after deleting from Microsoft outlook 2003 by mistake.
1. Recover items after deleting from Microsoft Outlook 2003 inbox
When you delete items from inbox of Microsoft outlook 2003, the delete items will be moved to "Deleted Items" folder. As long as all deleted items are still in the "Deleted Items" folder, you just need to open this folder and right select the items you want to restore and click "Move" option to move it back to inbox folder.
2. Restore shift deleted items from Microsoft outlook 2003
If you delete items from Microsoft outlook 2003 by Shift + Delete keys, you are unable to recover them from "Deleted Items" folder. You can restore shift deleted items via Microsoft Outlook Web Access by following the guide below:
Failed to get back the emails, contacts, calendar or other items with recommended methods above? Do not panic! Today, there is a lot of free data recovery software for Microsoft outlook 2003 deleted items recovery. Usually, you can restore everything you need with free undelete software.
iCare Data Recovery Free
It is a famous data recovery program, which is compatible with Windows operating system. You can use it to recover deleted files in Microsoft outlook 2003 by following steps below:
Step1.Free download the data recovery software and install it on your computer. Launch the software and choose a proper option.
Step2. Select the drive where data got deleted, so the software will scan to search lost files.
Step3. Preview found files and save them to a different storage media.