It is easy to delete unwanted items from Microsoft Outlook 2000, but nobody can say that they have never mistakenly deleted any important items. Usually, you may only take a few seconds to delete thousands of emails in Microsoft Outlook 2000 after clicking the "Delete" option. However, things become 10 times difficult when you want to restore those deleted items without a proper solution. However, you can easily get back deleted items from Microsoft outlook with a correct solution. Simply say, you can recover Microsoft outlook emails with a data recovery tool or other free solutions for deleted file recovery.
When you delete one or several emails from Microsoft outlook, the deleted data does not erased permanently but it will be moved to the "Deleted items" folder. Therefore, if you realize that you mistakenly deleted some important items in Microsoft outlook, the first thing you should do is to check the "Deleted items" folder.
How to recover deleted items from Microsoft outlook folder?
1. Open Microsoft outlook 2000 and click the "Deleted items" folder.
2. You can see all deleted items in this folder. If it contains many items, you should check carefully to find the items you need.
3. You just need to right click the items you need when you see them and then click "Move" =>> "Other Folders".
4. You can select a folder to save the deleted items. For example, if you select "Inbox" as the folder, the deleted items will be moved to the "Inbox" folder after you click "OK" button.
Sometimes, you may find there is no deleted item in the "Deleted items" folder because you have emptied this folder or deleted the items from this folder. Besides, deleted items usually do not move to the "Deleted items" folder if you delete them by pressing Shift + Delete keys. In a word, you may fail to recover deleted items from the "Deleted items" folder sometimes. If you run into this situation, you can try to recover Microsoft outlook 2000 deleted items from Server by following the steps below:
1. Open the Microsoft outlook 2000 and click "Deleted items" folder.
2. Select the "Home" and then click the "Recover deleted items from Server".
3. You can choose all items you need to recover and then click "Restore selected items" and finally click "OK". Usually, the recovered items will be moved to the "Deleted items" folder, so you can see all deleted items in the "Deleted items" folder after recovering.
If you are sure that the items have been permanently from Microsoft outlook 2000 by Shift + Delete keys, you can follow the steps below to recover deleted items:
1. Click "Start" button on your computer and click "Run" option
2. Type "regedit" and click "OK" button.
3. Successively click "MyComputer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\Clinet\Options.\"
4. Right click to crate new DWORD Value and rename it with DumpsterAlwaysOn and then set the new DWORD to 1.
5. Exit the registry editor and reboot the Microsoft outlook. Then, you can recover all permanently deleted items by clicking the "Restore deleted items".
Still cannot restore deleted Microsoft outlook 2000 emails? You may use a data recovery tool for deleted outlook files recovery.
Best free data recovery tool for Microsoft outlook 2000 email recovery:
iCare Data Recovery Free – It enables you to free undelete outlook for any item recovery when you are unable to restore it from Microsoft outlook deleted items folder.
You have not backed up your videos to any other storage media or shared them to any network location? Then, you can use video file recovery software to retrieve deleted or lost videos.
Retrieve lost items from Microsoft outlook in 3 steps:
Step1. Download, install and run the software and select a scan mode.
Step2. Choose the drive to search lost items.
Step3. Preview and recover all lost files you need.