How to recover deleted files from iPhone when you are unable to restore from iTunes backup? iPhone is a type of smartphone which is different from Android phone, but you may encounter the similar data loss problem on iPhone:
For all kinds of data loss problem on iPhone, you can use data recovery for iPhone which works on all iPhone devices for deleted data recovery in any situation.
As you know, iTunes is a media player application developed by Apple Inc. in 2001. You can connect iTunes to iTunes Store to purchase or download music, video, games, etc. iTunes is able to be used on computers that run Mac OS or Microsoft Windows OS.
Every iPhone contains iTunes, with which you can sync your iPhone. After sync your iPhone via iTunes, you can backup all data from your iPhone to the iTunes. If you lose any data from your iPhone due to any reason, you can easily restore all needed files from iTunes backup.
How to backup data by iTunes?
You can be completely free from any trouble or headache by backing up your iPhone via iTunes when you lose data from your iPhone or the iPhone is lost or damaged. You can follow the guide below to backup iPhone by iTunes:
1. You should make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTune on your Macintosh computer
2. Connect the iPhone device properly to the Macintosh computer.
3. You can select the iPhone in iTunes.
4. Right click the device and click "Backup" option.
There is no doubt that iTunes provides an easy solution for data recovery from iPhone when you lose any file due to deleting, formatting or even iPhone gets lost or damaged. However, what if you did not perform iTunes backup? What if you deleted backup in iTunes? In this situation, you are unable to restore iPhone from iTunes backup. Well, if you cannot restore data from backup, data recovery for iPhone is helpful with all kinds of data recovery from iPhone 3G, a iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, etc.
iCloud is cloud service provided by Apple Inc, which allows users to free store 5GB data including music, images, programs, documents, etc. You can open the Settings app on your iPhone and then select "iCloud" option from the Settings menu so as to set your iCloud backup settings. iCloud is more convenient than iTunes because you can sync data without connecting it to your computer. You can share iPhone data on different devices by iCloud backup, so you can easily retrieve iPhone data from iCloud backup without iTunes backup or any data recovery software for iPhone. iCloud Photo Stream only store a limited number of photos with time limited, so you may find that you are unable to restore photos from iCloud backup sometimes.
iPhone is smartphone developed by Apple Inc, which runs iOS. The first generation iPhone was released on January 9, 2007 by Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Inc. So far, Apple Inc. has released iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. iPhone is welcomed by both youths and elders all over the world.
1. iPhone runs iOS, while Android phone runs Android OS.
2. iPhone does not support any memory card. All data is stored to iPhone internal memory. However, many Android phones do not only have internal memory, but also be compatible with memory card.
3. You can backup iPhone by iTunes or iCloud. However, you need to copy all data to another storage media if you want to backup data from Android phone.
1. If you need to recover data from Android phone, you have to connect the phone to a Windows computer. Or you need to remove memory card for Android phone and connect the memory card to your computer through a card reader. When files got lost from Android phone, you need to rely on data recovery software to get back what you need. If you lose data from iPhone, you can restore data from iCloud without needing to connect the iPhone to your computer.
2. If an Android phone or memory card for the Android phone is damaged, you will lose the chance for Android phone data recovery. However, if iPhone is damaged or even lost, you have chance to recover data from iCloud.
Last updated on Aug 30, 2021