Do you want to jailbreak on your iPhone SE which runs iOS 9.3 so that you can download and install applications from other resources apart from Official Apple App Store? Are you wondering whether important data will be lost after jailbreak iOS 9.3 on your iPhone SE? Usually, iPhone SE jailbreak does not cause any data loss, but you may lose data from iPhone SE after performing jailbreak iOS 9.3 on iPhone SE since your iPhone SE may suffer more threats. This page will tell how to jailbreak iOS 9.3 without losing data on iPhone SE.
Nobody knows what will happen during or after jailbreak iOS 9.3 on iPhone SE. Probably, a small mistake results in huge data loss from iPhone SE. Therefore, the best way to protect data from losing due to iOS 9.3 jailbreak is to backup your iPhone SE before performing jailbreak.
1. Backup iPhone SE with iTunes
You can connect the iPhone SE to your computer which contains iTunes and then back up the device to iTunes by following the steps below:
Step1. Update the iTunes to the latest version and launch the iTunes.
Step2. Click File > Devices > Back Up, and then select the files you need to backup and click Backup Now.
2. Backup iPhone SE to iCloud
If you do not want to connect your iPhone SE to computer, you can backup the device to iCloud by connecting it to WiFi network. Then, follow the guide below to backup iPhone SE to iCloud:
Click Settings > iCloud > Backup > click Backup now and then iCloud will automatically backup the iPhone SE
After backing up the iPhone SE to iTunes or iCloud, you can jailbreak iOS 9.3 on the device without worrying about data loss. Usually, Apple Inc. does not allow its users to jailbreak, but some people find solution for iOS 9.3 jailbreak. Simply say, you have to rely on some jailbreak tool if you want to perform jailbreak on iOS 9.3 on your iPhone SE. There are many such kind of tools online. You had better be careful to choose a reliable and safe jailbreak tools in order to avoid unexpected disaster on your device.
You lose precious data after iPhone SE iOS 9.3 jailbreak? Here are some common reasons that might result in the data loss problem on a Jailbroken iPhone SE:
Restore iPhone SE from iTunes backup after jailbreak iOS on the device
1. Connect the iPhone SE to the computer on which you launched iTunes to backup the iPhone SE
2. Run iTunes and select iPhone SE in the iTunes.
3. Click Restore from Backup and then choose the latest backup and click Restore so that you can restore the selected backup to your iPhone SE.
Restore iPhone SE from iCloud backup after iOS 9.3 jailbreak
1. Click Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
2. Connect the iPhone SE to WiFi and click Restore from iCloud Backup
3. Sign into iCloud with the Apple ID which was used to backup your iPhone SE and then select the iCloud backup you need to restore and click Restore button.
If you forgot to backup your iPhone SE with iCloud or iTunes before jailbreak iOS 9.3, you can use data recovery for iPhone to retrieve lost files from iPhone SE.