When you take photos or screen shot a picture with your iPhone, the photos will be stored on camera roll on your iPhone. Those photos are precious and unique, which might be easily lost. Therefore, many iPhone users would like to use iTunes or iCloud to create a backup for their device in order to avoid data loss problem. When you backup your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, all data including camera roll photos can be backed up to the iTunes or iCloud photo stream. However, sometimes you may lose camera roll photos from iPhone without any backup. In this situation, you can use data recovery for iPhone to restore lost camera roll photos from iPhone.
Situations for iPhone Camera Roll Photos Loss
You probably lose camera roll photos in different situations, such as:
For all kinds of reasons that cause iPhone camera roll photo loss, you can restore the lost data from a backup or use a data recovery tool for iPhone device.
Generally speaking, you can restore photos lost from camera roll on iPhone from backup or relying on a data recovery program. Here are all possible methods, with which you may successfully restore lost camera roll photos on iPhone:
1. Restore deleted pictures from iPhone with iTunes backup
2. Recover camera roll images lost from iPhone with iCloud backup
3. Rescue iPhone camera roll photos with data recovery for iPhone
What mentioned above are three basic solutions for iPhone data recovery. For all iPhone users, they may be quite familiar with the solution for data recovery from iPhone with iTunes / iCloud backup. However, it is not known to all about how to recover files from iPhone without backup.
Fail to recover iPhone from backup?
In most situations, the reason why you feel difficult to recover deleted camera roll images from iPhone is that you fail to restore your iPhone from iCloud / iTunes backup. Here are some situations that might lead you to unable to recover iPhone lost data from backup:
1. You did not use iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone
2. You have to use photo stream in iCloud to backup photos on camera roll. Otherwise, iCloud does not backup photos from camera roll.
3. You have run iTunes to backup your iPhone, but iTunes does not recognize iPhone and fail to backup it.
4. You meet iTunes sync error 54 when you attempt to use it to backup or restore your iPhone.
5. iCloud backup was deleted by mistake
6. You meet problem that the last backup could not be completed error in iCloud when attempting run it to backup your iPhone.
Whether you fail to backup your iPhone camera roll photos or face any problem when attempting to restore your iPhone from backup, you can use data recovery for iPhone to get back everything you need. Data recovery for iPhone is available for all iPhone series including iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6S, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 3G, SE, etc no matter it runs iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.1, 9.3, 8, 7, or other iOS.