"I am looking for a freeware for deleted photo recovery on SDXC card. I bought my SDXC card to my friend yesterday, but he mistakenly deleted a folder on my SDXC memory card. There are many precious photos in the folder, so I need to recover them. I have searched for some programs online, but I want to look for a free data recovery tool for memory card to recover deleted pictures. Thanks for help!"
"I accidentally formatted my SDXC card instead of USB flash drive. I attached my SDXC card and USB flash drive to my PC, but I mistakenly performed format on SDXC card when I was attempting to format the flash drive. I want to know how to recover images after formatting SDXC card."
"I can find nothing on my SDXC card in Android phone, but I still have many important files on this card. So I connected the SDXC card to my computer via a card reader, but system shows SDXC card is blank and has unknown file system. Where is my data? How can I retrieve SDXC card files when it reports unknown filesystem?"
If you want to recover data from SDXC card, you can use iCare Data Recovery software, which enables you to recover photos, videos, images and other types of files in all data loss situations. For example, you can use this software to recover data after formatting, recover files when SDXC card has RAW file system, recover files after deleting, etc. This software supports all brands of SDXC card including SanDisk, Transcend, Lexar, Samsung, PNY, Kingston, Sony, etc. Now, you can follow the steps below to retrieve SDXC card files:
Step1. Run the data recovery software and choose a recovery module.
Step2. Choose the SDXC card as aim disk and let the software scan it for lost files.
Step3. Preview the found files after scanning and then recover the files you need.
1. Avoid writing new data to the SDXC card before data recovery
2. Connect the SDXC card to your computer properly and protect it from suffering physical damage
3. Do not save the recovered files to the SDXC card where data got lost
1. You can save important data to more than one storage media.
2. When you want to delete any file or format SDXC card, you should think it carefully.
3. Use your memory card properly to avoid any unexpected error on the card.