More and more people like to use an SSD drive, while ADATA SSD is a type of solid state drive that appeals to many users. What will you do if you are one of ADATA SSD drive users who run into following data loss problem?
Step1. Free download and install iCare Data Recovery on your computer. Run the data recovery software and select a proper scan mode.
Step2. Choose the ADATA SSD drive and then wait patiently when the software is scanning to search lost files.
Step3. Preview files after scanning and then save the lost files to another drive.
You can delete files from an ADATA SSD drive when you want to erase some unnecessary data. If you mistakenly delete some essential data from ADATA SSD drive, you can go to recycle bin to restore it as long as you did not empty recycle bin. If you have deleted files from recycle bin, you can use iCare Data Recovery to undelete data from the ADATA SSD drive before writing new files to it.
Did you reformat ADATA SSD drive by mistake? Or you reformat ADATA SSD drive on purpose because you want to free up disk space? Anyway, if you want to unformat ADATA SSD drive for data recovery after reformatting, you can also use iCare Data Recovery. This software enables you to undo format ADATA SSD drive so as to restore all types of lost files.
If it is human mistake when data got lost from ADATA SSD drive due to deleting or formatting, the situation will be even worse when you are unable to access any data since ADATA SSD drive is not showing up on Windows PC. Computer will stop recognizing an SSD or external SSD drive when its file system corrupted due to improper operation, virus infection and more other reasons. If your ADATA SSD drive is not recognized by Windows computer, you can run iCare Data Recovery to restore inaccessible data from unrecognized SSD drive.
Your ADATA SSD drive shows RAW file system asking to reformat on Windows computer? RAW drive error will prevent you from accessing the ADATA SSD unless you can format it from RAW to NTFS file system. iCare Data Recovery is able to deep scan a RAW device without modifying any previous information or hurting the SSD drive to search every lost file. Therefore, you can rely on this data recovery software free to restore everything you need when you are unable to access a RAW ADATA SSD drive.
ADATA SSD drive is known for its good quality and fast speed for data reading / writing. When referring to an SSD drive, many people consider it as a safe and reliable device. Therefore, many believe that data stored on an ADATA SSD drive will never get lost. However, as a matter of fact, nobody can get rid of data loss issue whether they use an ADATA SSD drive or basic hard drive. ADATA SSD has some improved features compared with basic hard drive, but nobody can say that ADATA SSD drive is a more reliable media than basic hard drive for data storage. In fact, data stored on an ADATA SSD drive is much easier to be lost than on a basic hard drive sometimes due to some unexpected reasons like power outage, improper operation, ADATA SSD corruption, etc.
Comparatively speaking, it is much easier to recover data from ADATA SSD drive after deleting or formatting because deleting or formatting only erases the entries of the file and prepares SSD space for new data storage. At least, the ADATA SSD drive still works normally. It will be more difficult for data recovery when ADATA SSD drive is corrupted. Here are some possible reasons that might lead an ADATA SSD drive to be corrupted, resulting in data loss:
1. ADATA SSD drive is corrupted due to sudden power failure during data reading or writing. If you are transferring data ADATA SSD drive to another media, you had better prevent sudden power failure of your computer. Your computer usually reboots suddenly or shuts down due to power failure, which will cause ADATA SSD drive file system corruption and make it inaccessible.
2. Windows system crash is another reason might lead an ADATA SSD drive to be corrupted. Your computer might reboot or shuts down due to OS crash, which may cause ADATA SSD drive corruption.
3. ADATA SSD drive is corrupted due to Windows blue screen of death. Usually, computer blue screen problem occurs due to software conflict, hardware failure, virus infection, etc. If your computer frequently reboots due to blue screen of death, it will affect the performance of your ADATA SSD drive.
4. An ADATA external SSD drive might be corrupted due to improper operation, such as:
iCare Data Recovery works on all computers that runs Windows OS (Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, etc) to recover data even when ADATA SSD drive is corrupted due to reasons above.
1. ADATA SSD drive has fast read / write speed
SSD drive usually uses flash memory as its storage medium, so it has a faster read / write speed than basic hard disk drive.
2. ADATA SSD drive has a good performance for shockproof and drop resistance
As you know, when you stored data to a basic hard drive, it is usually stored to each sector of the disk. However, SSD drive does not contain any mechanical parts inside. Therefore, it has a better performance for shockproof than basic hard disk drive.
3. ADATA SSD has low power consumption
All SSD drive has much lower power consumption than basic hard drive.
4. ADATA SSD drive works without noise
ADATA SSD drive usually works without any noise because it contains no mechanical motor and fans inside.
5. ADATA SSD drive has light weight
An SSD drive usually has light weigh, so it is convenient to carry it to any place.