Solution - Memory card asking to format when it has not formatted error
Question: How to recover files when memory card has not formatted error?
Other related questions:
- memory card is asking to format, unable to open it
- memory card became RAW and is in RAW Filesystem. It was FAT32 before
- reformatted memory card and lost data
- accidentally formatted memory stick
- card has not formatted error, shall I click yes to reformat it?
- "Format the card, yes or no?"
Resolution: If you happen to meet such problem, iCare Data Recovery Standard is able to help.
Solution: Try iCare Data Recovery Standard to restore files from not formatted or reformatted memory card with its special recovery module "Format Recovery". It is offered as free trial and it can search your lost files for free.
Please download a free trial of iCare Data Recovery Standard and run the trial. Connect your external drive to a Windows system and then select "Format Recovery" to search lost files. Tips: "Deep Scan Recovery" is also able to help on format problem.
Quick Link - Tutorial: how to use iCare Data Recovery Standard
Related Resouce Memory Card Not Formatted
The drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now? - when this comes to a memory card other than some hard disk drive, things are the same. You can restore files under such case even you clicked YES and reformatted the memory. Here are some users that has card not formatted error:
- Sony memory stick format error - Sony memory card not formatted error
- How to fix or repair corrupt CF SDHC SD MSPD XD memory stick memory card not formatted error
- Sony memory stick says not formatted error, do you want to format it now when inserting into sybershot
- Olympus xD card format error need help
- Micro Card format error
- New Kodak Digital Camera will not read old memory card and reports not formatted error
- How to fix Sony cybershot memory stick not formatted error
When your card has not formatted error, it could come up with the following error:
Cases that troubles users as we know:
- Recently I bought a new Nokia mobile, when inserting my old memory card to my new mobile, it reports not format error and asking me to reformat the card. I have important data on the old memory card, so I did not reformat it, however I am no longer able to access my data from the card. How can I bring my data back?
- When tring to open memory card using card driver in my laptop, the card is not openning at all. I don't have memory card with password protection.
- My Sony memory stick has format error, when reading the card on my laptop, it is all blank. There are no photos that I stored on the card. Where did all my photos go? I have 2GB full of photos.
- Hello! I have a micro SD 1 Gb memory card. I want to copy some videos on it. But when I connect it to the computer through memory card reader, System cannot read it and reports not format error. Shall I click yes to reformat the card? How to restore data?
How to Fix memory card memory stick not formatted error or even reformatted card- 5 steps
- Download iCare Data Recovery Standard
- Install it on a healthy partition or a healthy PC and connect your card as an external device
- Run iCare Data Recovery Standard, select "Format Recovery" and then start free file searching
- See a list of partition? Select the auto selected one and then click "Recover"
- Save found files
Screenshots of iCare Data Recovery Standard to perform data recovery
- SD card not formatted | Flash drive not formatted error | Floppy disk not formatted error | USB drive not formatted error | Kingston micro sd card says not formatted, do you want to format it now | sandisk cruzer not formatted | External hard drive not formatted | usb stick not formatted | USB flash drive not formatted error | memory stick not formatted error | micro sd card not formatted error | pen drive not formatted