Home > Products > iCare Data Recovery Pro> Resource >Free to Recover Deleted Video from SDHC Card
Free to Recover Deleted Video from SDHC Card
Table of Contents
Can I Recover Deleted Videos?
“Help! I accidentally deleted a video from a SDHC card. It is my daughter’s wedding! I did not back up. The video has no copy. Oh, my god. Can I recover it? It’s really important. It’s an AVCHD recording from a Sony NECAM U70. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.”
Hey, take it easy. Don’t worry. Your precious video was not removed for good. You can handle this with a recovery software. iCare Data Recovery Standard is an ideal tool for your case. I know what you gonna ask. This program is purely free and it can recover your deleted video perfectly with the same quality as it was. It is also easy to use and even amateur can use it to recover all files they want.
“Can this product recover files under Windows 7 system?”
There is no doubt that this freeware can do it. iCare Data Recovery Standard is compatible with all major Windows platinums, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc. You can test it later and keep reading to know more about this software.
More Usage of iCare Data Recovery Standard
iCare Data Recovery Standard is not only able to recover videos from SDHC card, but also from a wide range of memory card formats. The mainstream memory card formats (MMC, SD, MiniSD, Memory Stick, SM, MicroSD, CF Card, flash memory etc) are all compatible with this freeware.
Except for video files, it can also restore photos, audio files, office files and so on.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from SDHC Card?
Now, it's your time to test the efficacy of this software. To perform the deleted video recovery, you need first of all download iCare Data Recovery Standard and finish the installation onto your computer. Then, bridge your SDHC card to the computer by inserting the card into the slot. When your computer recognizes it as a drive letter, you can start the recovery work.
Step One: Boot iCare Data Recovery. Choose "Deep Scan Recovery" module.
Step Two:Choose your SDHC card and click “Recover” button. Then the software will scan files on this card.
Step Three: Choose a partition to preview the found files from the below wizard.
Step Four: All found files have been listed on the left of this wizard. By clicking them, you can view them on the right side of this interface. Tick the deleted video and press “Save Files” button to save it.
Helpful Notes for Files Deletion
- If you happen to delete some important files from your memory card or hard disk, do not input new files onto it, for new files will occupy the spaces (the deleted files once occupied before) and overwrite the old files. As a result, you are less likely to recover the deleted files and you may lose your important files forever.
- The above notes works with formatted memory card or disk, either. Remember that before the files are successfully recovered, do not use your card or disk.
- When selecting a destination for recovered video, do not save it on your SDHC card again, but choose another safe location.
- Recover deleted photo from SD Card
- Recover photo from formatted sd card
- Recover data from formatted hard drive
- Recover data from formatted memory card
- Recover deleted data from memory card
- Recover raw drive in raw file system
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data formatted usb flash drive
- Raw file system external drive
- External hard drive raw not formatted
- Deleted file recovery
- SD card blank asking reformat
- Free sd card deleted photo restore
- Kingston sd card unformatted
- Sd card raw recovery
- Sd card not recognized
- Recover wiped data blackberry
- Sd sdhc card video recovery
- Photo recovery samsung galaxy
- Free sd card reformat recovery
- Usb flash drive raw
- samsung sd micro sd not formatted
- sandisk micro sd photo recovery
- Recover deleted photo blackberry
- Recover files formatted sandisk microsd