Home > Products > iCare Data Recovery Pro> Resource > How to Recover Data from Formatted TF Card
Freeware - How to Recover Data from Formatted TF Card- iCare Data Recovery Standard
"I have a 2GB TF card in my cell phone. I took more than 100 photos of my girlfriend, but today I pressed the wrong button to format my TF card. All photos were gone. Any one can help me? If my girlfriend knows, she will kill me. How can I recover these photos?
Such accidentally formatted TF card should not be rare. You may suffer the same case and feel urgent to look for solution. Suddenly losing all important files is really heartbreaking, but luckily, there is a chance to do formatted TF card recovery provided that the card is intact and photos are not overwritten. Keep reading, and you will get a specific explanation.
Table of Contents
1. Are Files Permanently Gone from Formatted TF Card?
2. Are There Any "Free" TF card Recovery Programs?
3. How to Recover Files from Formatted TF Card(Four Steps)
Are Files Permanently Gone from Formatted TF Card?
The answer is No. When you accidentally format your TF card, the data is not removed off the card forever. The fact is the data is still saved on the memory card. You are able to do formatted card recovery by third party recovery software. However, if your card meets water damage or other physical damage, your data may lose forever. In addition, if your keep putting new files to your card, the complete recovery chance may decrease.
Are There Any "Free" TF card Recovery Software?
Certainly, there is. iCare Data Recovery Standard is highly recommended. It can help you to recover formatted files from hard disk, drive, memory card, digital media etc. This robust tool uses advanced technology to scan sector by sector every single possible lost file, which means all data once existed on your card can be recovered. Therefore, you can completely trust it. Here follows a question: how to recover files from formatted TF card by iCare Data Recovery Free.
How to Recover Files from Formatted TF Card?
Step One: download iCare Data Recovery Standard Edition first and launch it. Connect your TF card to PC or laptop via a card reader (recommended) .Click the "Format Recovery" button on the main menu.
Step Two: Choose your card to scan the lost files.
Step Three: After the scan, there would be a list of partition. Choose the first one to show files. Click the button to move to next window..
Step Four: Feel free to preview all the recoverable files and mark those you want to restore. Press "Save Files" to save.
iCare Data Recovery is a memory card photo recovery free tool which enables you to restore files not only after formatting TF card, but also from other kinds of memory card after formatting, deleting or other reasons like SD card is not working, CF card is not accessible...
- Do not save the recovered files on your TF card again. If you insist, format your TF card first and move the files to it.
- Before you use the recovery software, you'd better stop any other activity on your TF card.
- Recover deleted photo from SD Card
- Recover photo from formatted sd card
- Recover data from formatted hard drive
- Recover data from formatted memory card
- Recover deleted data from memory card
- Recover raw drive in raw file system
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data formatted usb flash drive
- Raw file system external drive
- External hard drive raw not formatted
- Deleted file recovery
- SD card blank asking reformat
- Free sd card deleted photo restore
- Kingston sd card unformatted
- Sd card raw recovery
- Sd card not recognized
- Recover wiped data blackberry
- Sd sdhc card video recovery
- Photo recovery samsung galaxy
- Free sd card reformat recovery
- Usb flash drive raw
- samsung sd micro sd not formatted
- sandisk micro sd photo recovery
- Recover deleted photo blackberry
- Recover files formatted sandisk microsd